Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
rgr.. got that in there.. im trying to test if its registering the facebook users
facebook.com/silveradoss.net is the fb page i used or the id
the forum is silveradoss.net if you wanna like, and see?
You can see this Post http://forum.yetanotherf...acebook-integration.aspx
already had this discussion.
- Rank: YAF All-the-Time
- Joined: 31/12/2004
- Posts: 160
- Thanks: 27 times
- Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Please, don't forget update URLRewriting.config while you're upgrading from an older version, if you use url rewriting as rules were changed a bit and you will be gettin incorrect links. You can check by feeds links. They should be terminated by .xml
Hello! I have seen that many people have upgraded successfully from 1.95 > 1.96 RC1 with the DNN version.
Has anybody upgraded from 1.95 > 1.96 RC1 NOT using the DNN version? If so, what do you feel the main new advantages are? I guess what I'm saying is that 1.95 is working -- is it a deal where "if it's not broke, don't fix it"? Or are there advantages of running YAF 1.96 RC1 that are worth the risk or upgrading?
Jason Weber USS Vision YAF
"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons
- Rank: YAF Commander
- Joined: 21/03/2012
- Posts: 126
- Thanks: 38 times
- Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.