Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
We currently run a forum using vbulletin but overall the company has adopted a .net platform so we wish to migrate. Of course the URLs will change also.
1) Are there any import scripts available? (threads and users (with passwords))
2) In terms of the URL's. We can take a look at the current naming with vbulletin but would need to know the target url pattern and then use ISAPI rewrite to perform 301 redirects.
Help with (1) would be good or we won't be able to move!
1. Sorry, not that I know of...
2. I suggest just doing a test installation... But you can change how the URL rewriting works if you want. But you'll need to recompile the code.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.