I have almost finished adding my own features to 1.9.0. Actually, I have made changes in 1.0.1 for a long time ago, and now I simply porting them with a little code optimizations.
Can I hope, that my changes will be implemented in one fo the next versions, so thatI should not transfer changes from the version to the version. Especially it is planned (as I understand) a global change of a code in connection with full conversion to the framework 2.0
List of my features and improvments (maybe, not full)
1. Deleting messages with future un-deletion (currently deleted messages are shown as message with a "Message is Deleted by moderator/user" in its body)
2. Optionally post can be deleted with all answers to it.
3. User can note a reason, why post was deleted
4. Unwanted smiley protection (some symbols combinations becomes a smiley i.e. quote+right bracket)
5. Extended URL detector (to adresess not surrounded by [url] BBcode tag)
6. Permanent link to the post (with post number) (looks like this: |UserName | #12 Posted: 21 september 2006 г. 17:03:24| where #12 - is link to the post)
7. Move single post to another existing or new theme
8 .Enhanced search (searches in username and posts at the same time)
9. Сorrect Format Views Counter of Moved npics (int or  )
10. Show information, that post was edited to other users? not only for admins (if edited after N seconds of initialy posted)
11. Pager in Smilies admin page (Browser slows down if there are lot of animated smilies on one page)
12. Additional fields in Users admin (email and filter by email) - it is convenient for me
13. Russian Letter line in Members page (convenient fo russians :)) and location field (it is convenient in our buisness)
14. Changes to Movetopic - move to Category protection (you can catch an esception before changes)
15. User can use individual per-forum visual themes, even admin allows user to chooseits own theme
16. I also have changed an rsstopic, but it's my own vision of how rss should appears to users :)
I can attach Araxis Merge comparsion report here or somewhere else.
p.s. Sorry for my English, I didn't practise for a long time. :oops: