ablakov1
  •  ablakov1
  • 54.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-10-14T06:42:40Z
Hello
When i try to upgrade to 1.9.4 beta 2 i get the following message in installation page:

FILE:
mssql/views.sql

ERROR:
Invalid object name 'sys.views'.

STATEMENT:
/*
** Views
*/

/****** Object:  View [dbo].[yaf_vaccess]    Script Date: 09/28/2009 22:26:00 ******/
IF  EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.views WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[yaf_vaccess]'))
DROP VIEW [dbo].[yaf_vaccess]

I am using windows 2003 SP2 and SQL2000 SP4.

Thanks
Sponsor
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-10-14T12:03:06Z
It's this bug:

http://connect.microsoft...k.aspx?FeedbackID=126523 

Not totally sure about SQL Server 2k support going forward. Does anyone want to be a SQL Server 2k fixer for the project going forward?
herman_herman
2009-10-14T15:09:52Z
Jaben wrote:

It's this bug:

http://connect.microsoft...k.aspx?FeedbackID=126523 

Not totally sure about SQL Server 2k support going forward. Does anyone want to be a SQL Server 2k fixer for the project going forward?



Jaben,
I think I have found a workaround for this but can't contact you via PM.Your Inbox is full.
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-10-14T15:17:55Z
herman_herman wrote:

Jaben wrote:

It's this bug:

http://connect.microsoft...k.aspx?FeedbackID=126523 

Not totally sure about SQL Server 2k support going forward. Does anyone want to be a SQL Server 2k fixer for the project going forward?



Jaben,
I think I have found a workaround for this but can't contact you via PM.Your Inbox is full.


Hmm... try now.
thebeloved
2009-10-16T08:50:00Z
ablakov1 wrote:

Hello
When i try to upgrade to 1.9.4 beta 2 i get the following message in installation page:

[code]FILE:
mssql/views.sql

ERROR:
Invalid object name 'sys.views'.

...

Thanks



I confirm that i have found similar error messages also in "constraint.sql", related to creation of primary index keys.

My hosting company also relies the db on SQLServer2000
Gianni Mantellini
Napulevola Vice-CEO
http://www.napulevola.it/ 
herman_herman
2009-10-16T11:49:13Z
For now you can try this  patch.please report back if there is any problem.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button

Project Twitter Updates

Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved