essej88
  •  essej88
  • 68.6% (Friendly)
  • YAF Lover Topic Starter
2009-08-16T20:15:42Z

Okay so I was having a problem with a spammer spamming my yetanotherforum, so I went ahead and suspended the user, but it seems to have suspended me as the next time I visited the forum I can not login or view the forum.

It is saying this:

Suspended
Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Thursday, June 10, 2010 1:12:08 PM.

Is there anyway I can login and change the suspension or perhaps delete or change a file on my ftp server within the yetanother forum folder?

Would Greatly Appreciate the help , can't really wait till June 10, 2010 to be unsuspended. By that time the spam would be out of control.

:twisted:
Sponsor
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-08-16T20:38:07Z
Can you run SQL commands against the YAF database?
essej88
  •  essej88
  • 68.6% (Friendly)
2009-08-16T20:52:32Z

Im not really sure what that means. I have just tried to login to my SQl database but can not remember the password. So tomorrow I will contact Godaddy and get my password to login. I am assuming once I can get access to the database I can change something in their to allow guests? I am guessing it has banned not just me but guests. Once I get the Sql password and or access I would really appreciate the help at getting this fixed.

Love the fast support around here!

Keep up tha good work.
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-08-16T21:21:24Z
essej88 wrote:

Im not really sure what that means. I have just tried to login to my SQl database but can not remember the password. So tomorrow I will contact Godaddy and get my password to login. I am assuming once I can get access to the database I can change something in their to allow guests? I am guessing it has banned not just me but guests. Once I get the Sql password and or access I would really appreciate the help at getting this fixed.

Love the fast support around here!

Keep up tha good work.

Try this:

http://forum.yetanotherf...-MY-FORUM.aspx#post24999 
essej88
  •  essej88
  • 68.6% (Friendly)
2009-08-16T22:35:41Z

Thanks Jaben, that worked like a charm and took less then 1minute. Thank you very kindly. It is also great to see you have the tiny Gecko YAF design services going. I will be in the future looking to turn one of my forums into membership site so I will definetly check them out!

Thanks for the Quick Responses;

Best of Luck

Jesse

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.