juan.p
  •  juan.p
  • 57.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-06-30T14:20:56Z
With the present version of yaf

The admin option is set to disable YAF login/logout (i.e. to use an existing log in system, instead of YAF's). After the login/logout doesn't show: which is correct behavior.

But... if the user is anywhere within the "my profile" section of YAF, if they log out (using the controlling program) they are redirected to the YAF login box.

A suggestion would be have it automatically redirect to the YAF home page, or perhaps provide a configuration setting that allows redirection on logout to a given URL.

If you need any help investigating the error, just say so and I can give more details, but I think this is enough.
Sponsor
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-06-30T17:47:03Z
Good suggestion... moved to features suggestion.
juan.p
  •  juan.p
  • 57.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-07-01T13:25:15Z
Just following up with a code sample of the problem, if it helps...

public partial class cp_profile : YAF.Classes.Base.ForumPage{

protected void Page_Load( object sender, System.EventArgs e )
{

if(User==null) {
        //**************************************************************************************************************
        //HERE IS THE EXPLICIT REDIRECT WITH THE LOGIN PAGE, WHICH IS CONTRARY TO SETTING NOT TO USE THE YAF LOGIN/LOGOUT
        //**************************************************************************************************************
        YAF.Classes.Utils.YafBuildLink.Redirect( YAF.Classes.Utils.ForumPages.login, "ReturnUrl={0}", General.GetSafeRawUrl() );
  }
  if ( !IsPostBack ){
	PageLinks.AddLink( PageContext.BoardSettings.Name, YAF.Classes.Utils.YafBuildLink.GetLink( YAF.Classes.Utils.ForumPages.forum ) );
	PageLinks.AddLink( PageContext.PageUserName, "" );
  }
}

}