KatieW
  •  KatieW
  • 54.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-06-26T21:49:45Z
I am trying to upgrade from 1.9.1.8 to 1.9.3 on GoDaddy. Originally I just clicked a couple of buttons through GoDaddy and it set up the older version of the forums for me. Now I am trying to manually upgrade. I am following the install.txt instructions.

I have gotten several errors when trying to get to the "intall wizard", some I managed to fix by moving folders around (or at least I think they are fixed)

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0101: The namespace 'YAF.Modules' already contains a definition for 'ExampleBBCodeModule'

Source Error:

Line 11: namespace YAF.Modules
Line 12: {
Line 13: public class ExampleBBCodeModule : YafBBCodeControl
Line 14: {
Line 15: public ExampleBBCodeModule()

Source File: d:\hosting\3941555\html\forums\App_Code\YAF\Modules\ExampleBBCodeModule.cs Line: 13

If anyone can offer me any assistance - All I want is the 1.9.3 features without losing the old posts/userinfo (I created a backup through GoDaddy before starting with the upgrade)
Sponsor

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.