TechGuy
  •  TechGuy
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-01-27T12:21:26Z
UserPostedImage

We've started a new Forum using YAF.

It's called TechSupportPages.com  and it is a Technical Support Forum for Webmasters and Programmers, we aim to cover everything from .NET tutorials to Operating System tweaks and SEO tips.

Check out our site at www.TechSupportPages.com 

We welcome new members, so if you have computing related questions, or if you would like to contribute some expertise, come and join up.

Thanks everyone and special thanks to the creators of YAF. YAF is absolutely brilliant and is perfect for our needs. We're really looking foward to new releases and we are eager to integrate it with our blog and the rest of our site. And we can't wait to see new plugins and scripts written by the YAF community. We're especially interested in a Tag Cloud script that allows posts and topics to have tags assosciated with them. The idea is that users will be able to search popular topics just by clicking a tag name.

Anyway, keep up the good work everyone, and many many thanks for all the tips and guides for setting up the YAF.

Sponsor
mddubs
2009-01-27T13:19:14Z
The site looks very nice, you did a great job laying it out, very clean. And the ads are integrated well, not over powering at all. I'll have to remember to reference your site if I ad advertisements to mine.

I like those category icons too, very cool 😎
UserPostedImage 
www.bunkerhollow.com  | www.careercomputing.com 
When I post fp:mddubs in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Mek 🙂, who stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
TechGuy
  •  TechGuy
  • 56% (Neutral)
2009-01-27T13:33:39Z
mddubs wrote:

The site looks very nice, you did a great job laying it out, very clean. And the ads are integrated well, not over powering at all. I'll have to remember to reference your site if I ad advertisements to mine.

I like those category icons too, very cool 😎

Thanks very much
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-01-27T15:54:21Z
You're welcome! Nice idea with the category graphics... the medals are sweet too. Great site.

Tag Cloud and tagging is on the list of feature to be added... Wanted to get some basics squared away. So much to do, so little time! 😉
test2005
2009-01-27T21:59:14Z

Very nice. Ditto on the comments about ads and medals. Very well thought out.

Excellent deployment!

Welcome to the community!

:)

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....
TechGuy
  •  TechGuy
  • 56% (Neutral)
2009-01-28T05:10:08Z
Thanks guys I appreciate that
JP
  •  JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Leader
2009-03-10T10:53:16Z
Looks great, a bit slow in loading though...

Of course I have joined as a member.... 🙂
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]