degree11
  •  degree11
  • 61.4% (Friendly)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2020-11-09T17:03:03Z
I don't get in many parts how to consistently customise css.

I have created a new theme and trying to adjust it according to my client's design.

The problem is that lots of styling settings are actually defined in the dynamic code and in javascript thus it makes difficult to see what are the css classes parent-child relationships and to detect it through the inspect console.
User icons for example are sometimes gray, on another occasion green (text-success) or red (text-danger I guess). I cannot find what's the clue for the colour code - so to update the colours for all the icons to use the same, or for different user states (as above) to use custom colours.

I managed to change the colours for on screen icons but still struggling with changing them for popovers as it looks like the code is getting generated by javascript.

Any hints on this?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2020-11-09T17:33:15Z
Originally Posted by: degree11 

User icons for example are sometimes gray, on another occasion green (text-success) or red (text-danger I guess). I cannot find what's the clue for the colour code - so to update the colours for all the icons to use the same, or for different user states (as above) to use custom colours.

If you hover over the online status icons you can actually in the tool tip see the meaning. if they are green the user is online, red user is offline, and yellow user is suspended

UserPostedImage
degree11
  •  degree11
  • 61.4% (Friendly)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2020-11-11T11:09:42Z
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

Originally Posted by: degree11 

If you hover over the online status icons you can actually in the tool tip see the meaning. if they are green the user is online, red user is offline, and yellow user is suspended

How to change the icon colours then? Because if I change the colours of the text-success, text-danger etc. it will affect not only the icons but other items using the same class
tha_watcha
2020-11-14T22:58:16Z
At the moment there is no way. The only way would be to add additional css classes.

https://github.com/YAFNE...ce9ec4ec9315eb1e5f76bc5a 

This will be added in YAF 2.31.12
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.