•  tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF All-the-Time Topic Starter
2020-07-17T12:29:00Z
Have just noticed this in Firefox:
Username over avatar.png

Click to View Image4 View(s)

All is ok in Chromium-based browsers.
Is there a quick fix for this (for example, in a CSS)?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2020-07-18T16:41:17Z
Originally Posted by: tecman 

Is there a quick fix for this (for example, in a CSS)?

Dont use firefox 😁

Otherwise i dont have firefox. but try to add some flex value to the wrapper div of the image in the controls/displaypost.ascx

https://github.com/YAFNE...ols/DisplayPost.ascx#L26 
UserPostedImage
tecman
  •  tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
2020-07-21T06:55:46Z
If you develop a forum engine for the world-wide use, I would recommend that you test it in all major browsers including Firefox.
tecman
  •  tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
2020-07-21T07:34:23Z
Just a confirmation: <div class="mr-2" style="flex:0 0 2.33333%"> fixes the problem for Firefox.
tha_watcha
2020-07-21T09:51:57Z
Originally Posted by: tecman 

If you develop a forum engine for the world-wide use, I would recommend that you test it in all major browsers including Firefox.

Please keep in mind that this is a open source forum. i don't work full time on this project nor i get paid. It would be impossible to test this with every browser.

UserPostedImage
tecman
  •  tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
2020-07-22T11:33:49Z
I meant just major browsers. As for me, if we talk about desktop, these are Chromium-based ones (Google Chrome), Apple Safari and Firefox.

And thank you again for doing this wonderful .NET forum engine. Believe us, we do appreciate your work!👍👍👍
tha_watcha
2020-07-22T13:23:56Z
Well that's why yaf uses now a css framework. So don't need to test this with every browser.
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.