zXSwordXz
  •  zXSwordXz
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2014-07-19T03:56:31Z
I have a quick question. Right now, if a Topic have more than 3 pages, the option display 1,2,3 > ,>>. Is it possible to set the amount of pages it display by default. For example, I would like to set it so it show 1,2,3,4,5,6,7>,.>>, that is 7 pages before it give the next page and Last Page option. See attachment for print screen.

Thanks,
Anthony
zXSwordXz attached the following image(s):
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2014-07-19T10:22:55Z
Originally Posted by: zXSwordXz 

I have a quick question. Right now, if a Topic have more than 3 pages, the option display 1,2,3 > ,>>. Is it possible to set the amount of pages it display by default. For example, I would like to set it so it show 1,2,3,4,5,6,7>,.>>, that is 7 pages before it give the next page and Last Page option. See attachment for print screen.

Thanks,
Anthony

Not that can't be changed the number 3 is hard coded in the source code.

UserPostedImage
zXSwordXz
  •  zXSwordXz
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2014-07-21T02:43:43Z
Thank you for the explanation. Is it possible for you to navigate/direct me where in the source code this setting is coded? Just in case I decided to recompile the source code.
tha_watcha
2014-07-22T09:08:40Z
Originally Posted by: zXSwordXz 

Thank you for the explanation. Is it possible for you to navigate/direct me where in the source code this setting is coded? Just in case I decided to recompile the source code.

Sure, in the Project YAF.Controls/Pager.cs Line 465

int iEnd = this.CurrentPageIndex + 3;

UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.