Hunter567T
2014-02-09T12:01:29Z
YAF Version: 2.0.0
Windows Web Server 2008
.NET Frame V4.0

I changed a setting in the host settings in the forum so that you can only login or register with a secure connection. I just need to know how I can change this setting without being able to log in to the forums. I have full access to all the YAF files on the server. Or if I can get help making a secure connection so that I can login in that would work as well.

Also I did not see any other topic like this while I was searching but if there if one a link would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance for any help given!
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2014-02-10T11:53:20Z
Originally Posted by: Hunter567T 

YAF Version: 2.0.0
Windows Web Server 2008
.NET Frame V4.0

I changed a setting in the host settings in the forum so that you can only login or register with a secure connection. I just need to know how I can change this setting without being able to log in to the forums. I have full access to all the YAF files on the server. Or if I can get help making a secure connection so that I can login in that would work as well.

Also I did not see any other topic like this while I was searching but if there if one a link would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance for any help given!

The only way would be to disable the setting directly in the database in the yaf_Registry Table Row "usessltoregister" and change the column Value to 0

UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.