Harlequin
2013-05-19T02:58:53Z
Where all their posts need to be approved? If so where/how do I do this I can't seem to find a option. Thank you!
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2013-05-19T05:22:12Z
All moderators have a "Moderate" Menu Button in the Main YAF Menu. Moderate access needs to be set via the Access Masks/User Roles.
UserPostedImage
Harlequin
2013-05-19T06:52:54Z
Guess I wasn't clear. I'd like to put a specific user on moderated status so any posts they make needs to be approved. I don't want to do it on a forum level or all users but a individual user level. Like a option on the users profile admin menu where I click a box and then all posts needs to be approved. Is something like that possible?
tha_watcha
2013-05-19T16:52:26Z
Originally Posted by: Harlequin 

Guess I wasn't clear. I'd like to put a specific user on moderated status so any posts they make needs to be approved. I don't want to do it on a forum level or all users but a individual user level. Like a option on the users profile admin menu where I click a box and then all posts needs to be approved. Is something like that possible?

No thats not possible for specific users. You need to create a specifc user role role and access mask for that user.
UserPostedImage
JP
  •  JP
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Leader
2013-05-21T17:32:26Z
Sounds like a thing to think about for future releases.

The logic is 100% sane, since that's how you want to work as a moderator.
Maybe you do not want to suspend a user, but approve the "good" posts from that user for a period.
This would help moderators a lot to have a possibility to tame trolls and prevent uncontrolled flame wars in forum topics...

It is a much wanted feature. I believe I have asked the same question myself some years ago.
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Harlequin
2013-06-01T17:23:31Z
I'd like to second this, Could this PLEASE be put on your to-do list?

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.