manees
  •  manees
  • 54.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-09-20T06:25:49Z
YAF Version: 7.9.6 Beta1 Src.
.Net Framework: 4.0
Visual Studio 2010

I am facing a compilation error. I have downloaded 1.9.6 Beta1 Src version. I opened it with VS 2010. Updated Connection strings. When I run the solution I get the following error:

{"Instances cannot be resolved and nested lifetimes cannot be created from this LifetimeScope as it has already been disposed."}

at line

/// <summary>
/// Provides access to the Service Locatorer
/// </summary>
public IServiceLocator ServiceLocator
{
get
{
return this._contextLifetimeContainer.Resolve<IServiceLocator>(); // Here goes the error.
}
}

in class public class YafContext : UserPageBase, IDisposable, IHaveServiceLocator

Thanks for the support.
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2011-09-21T09:41:13Z
Did you use the included web.config, and all dlls that are included with the Source Package?

It Looks Like the same Problem as here:

http://forum.yetanotherf...fter-installing-YAF.aspx 
UserPostedImage
rana
  •  rana
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling
2011-09-21T11:35:29Z
Thanks,

Your solution works. I compiled, released and published forum at http://forum.maskany.com.sa/ 
But when I opened it gives following error.

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ProfileCommon' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 359: }
Line 360:
Line 361: protected ProfileCommon Profile {
Line 362: get {
Line 363: return ((ProfileCommon)(this.Context.Profile));

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\9d3943f1\14e9c0b8\App_Web_default.aspx.cdcab7d2.xnqnxyov.0.cs Line: 361

Thanks for the reply...
GoldenHell
2015-03-26T04:49:24Z

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.