shweta
  •  shweta
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2010-11-30T22:37:15Z
Hi,
Everything is working fine on my forum, except i am not able to attach a file when posting the reply on the forum and also not able to attach any image on th forum which posting the topic or reply.
i have tried finding the similar topic problem here but couldn't find the solution.
Plesae help me if you can as my user are not able to perform there two task.
Thanks in advance,
Rgds,
Shweta
Sponsor
mika_soukhov
2010-12-03T08:29:04Z
Originally Posted by: shweta 

Hi,
Everything is working fine on my forum, except i am not able to attach a file when posting the reply on the forum and also not able to attach any image on th forum which posting the topic or reply.
i have tried finding the similar topic problem here but couldn't find the solution.
Thanks in advance,
Rgds,
Shweta

Click checkbox "Attach files to this post? " bellow typed text. After that you will redirect on the next page where you can see attach file's grid... Really annoying feature. Looks like not fully implemented.
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2010-12-03T10:50:05Z
Originally Posted by: shweta 

Hi,
Thanks in advance,
Rgds,
Shweta

Set UploadAccess for Members group in the Admin section.

shweta
  •  shweta
  • 56% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2010-12-05T21:15:17Z
Thanks Bbobb, You have solved my one major problem. I really appreciate that
now plesae solve my other problem as well, how to insert the image from the top editor bar, when i click on it, it give me this " [img][/img]" on the tesxt area instead of opening the popup window.

And another thing can you also tell me how to set the right time on the forum, what i get actually here is the USA time though i have added the my place time zone while setting up the forum but it still shows me the wrong timing.

Thanks a lot for the help i am really pleased with that, thats a great help.

Regards,
Shweta
cagliostro
2010-12-06T15:43:50Z

Using the HOST options, set TINYMCE (HTML) as the online editor. I think that does what you want about the images
candie111
2010-12-15T05:55:32Z
my problem is more serious than yours sometimes even i can't post my comment on this forum .let alone pictures
i don't know what is the reason
cagliostro
2010-12-15T07:51:39Z
Originally Posted by: candie111 

my problem is more serious than yours sometimes even i can't post my comment on this forum .let alone pictures
i don't know what is the reason

I think you are just spamming here.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.